#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} #header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;}

Tuesday 10 March 2020

ALL ABOUT ME

ALL ABOUT ME
ANGEL FERNANDEZ


My name is Angel and it originally came from the Greek word Angelos which means
“messenger”. My name means a divine messenger of God. There is one
famous celebrity in the Philippines that has the same name as mine is
Angel Locsin. She is a Filipino television, film actress, commercial model,
film producer and fashion designer. I am quite happy with my first and last name
because it’s short and easy to say. My parents chose this name because
when I was born they said I looked angelic. My name was famous in 2001 with
a rank of 104.



I chose these two Avatar because     
 it represents the two sides of my 
personality. The one on the left 
represents my personality at home.
Being cheerful and funny. The one 
on the right represents my mood at 
school. Serious but creative at the 
same time. I would like to use the 
one on the right as my profile for my 
gmail account.


I have a few books that are my favourite. It's called The Baby-Sitters Club and Smile
both are graphic novels and written by Raina Telgemeier. I love reading on
my bed on a rainy day. I started reading a book when I started school.
The last time I read a book was last week, Friday. I find reading easy since I
started at a very young age.My strengths are Creativity, Determined,
Independent and Patient. My friends always tell me that I’m really good at Art,
Sports and communicating with others. I am good at Drawing and painting.
I care about people when they feel sad and need advice.My
family is very important to me. They give me energy when I’m
feeling down. They give me advice when my confidence is low.
My artworks are also important to me because I am passionate about it and
also I use most of my time and effort for it. I was in the
Philippines when the earthquake occurred. Instead, In 2011, the
Philippines endured a harsh typhoon called Washi with 1,600 flood
victims. People lost their loved ones and houses. Luckily we weren’t affected
by the Washi typhoon.Every summer, I like going to the beach
with my family. Our favourite thing to do is fishing and also swimming
in the water. The last time I went there was last year, December.
In the Philippines, I like visiting my grandparents, cousins, aunties
and uncles. I enjoy talking and travelling  with them around the Philippines.
The last time I went there was last year, July 22. We are planning to visit again
this year on early Christmas. They always encourage me to do what I always like
to do. I've known them since I came to this world. I always dreamt of being
an Architect, Chef, Artist, and a Fashion designer. I would like to live here in
New Zealand but continue visiting the Philippines every year. Since I was a kid
I have liked building houses, drawing and making my own dress out of a blanket. 


Challenge
Be more organised, do my homework before going on my phone, eat healthy and be fit. 
Achieve
Be positive.
Responsibility
Do the right thing and not worry about what someone else is doing. 
Empathy
Help others when they need something.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Angel - My favorite time to read is also when it is raining. Being tucked-up all warm and cosy is a wonderful way to read. I like the goals you have made for the year, they are impressive.

    ReplyDelete